holy shit, dude......
You need to call an exterminator. Those bad news bugs don't seem to like leaving you alone.
holy shit, dude......
You need to call an exterminator. Those bad news bugs don't seem to like leaving you alone.
You need better friends [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's not how I see it. Maybe if they could spend more time with me or people like me, they wouldn't stray so far from the path. For one, I don't drink or do drugs. Two they wouldn't dare start shit with me. But it's too late now. Even if he didn't do the murder, they are focused on him and he will be convicted. It seems pretty obvious that he did a lot of other fucked up shit anyway.Originally posted by Spliff:
You need better friends [img]wink.gif[/img]
I guess that's a bad side to having a family after leading a pretty violent life. You were around friends who are on the fence. Unfortunately a lot of people left on the fence will fall the wrong way.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No I haven't! [img]tongue.gif[/img]Originally posted by BigC:
Bad News Bung has struck again.
Sorry, I tend to see humor as way to help. [img]confused.gif[/img]
<font color="#dedfdf" size="1">[ June 21, 2004 02:06 PM: Message edited by: Mr. Bungle ]</font>
Bookmarks